Landlord Insurance is specifically designed to protect your rental property. Whether you rent out your home. condo or apartment long or short term, a Landlord Insurance policy can provide coverage for:
- Dwelling pays to rebuild or repair your home and other structures. It also covers damage caused by tenants.
- Extended Replacement Coverage pays additional amount of dwelling coverage for reconstruction costs if needed.
- Liability pays for injuries and property damage that you are legally responsible for. It also pays for a defense and judgements or settlements if you are sued.
- Personal Injury provides protection against libel and slander, wrongful eviction and wrongful entry claims.
- Loss of Rents pays the rent while repairs are made if you cannot rent the property due to a covered loss.
Get A Quote For Your Landlord Insurance Today
The best way to understand all of the options available with a Landlord insurance policy is to ask a licensed agent in our office.
We write policies in all 50 states and will compare pricing and coverage options finding you the best policy for your needs. Call us at: 650-469-0400 or click the button below to send us a message.