If you own a business that uses a car, truck or trailer, whether on a part-time or full-time basis, you need Commercial Auto insurance.
Not only will it cover your vehicles, but it will also protect your business from any lawsuits resulting from accidents caused by your employees.
It also covers:
- Liability for injuries and property damage that you or one of your drivers cause when operating a vehicle used for business. It also pays for a legal defense is you are sued.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist pays for medical expenses, loss of income and other damages to you or your employees when an accident is caused by an uninsured or underinsured motorist.
- Collision pays for the damages to your vehicle caused by an impact with another vehicle or stationary object.
- Comprehensive pays for glass breakage and damage caused by vandalism, theft, fire, falling objects, weather etc.
- Emergency Road Service pays for towing, lock outs, tire changes, jump starts, bringing you fluids or gas.
- Hired Auto extends your coverages to vehicles you rent for your business.
- Non-Owned provides coverage to personal vehicles owned by an employee and used for the business.
Many question whether Commercial Auto insurance is necessary if a Personal Auto policy has already been purchased. And the simple answer is that a Personal Auto policy will most likely exclude any claims resulting from the business use of those vehicles.
Get A Quote For Your Commercial Auto Insurance Today
Our licensed staff is ready to help you with a Commercial Auto Insurance quote. Because we’re an independent insurance agent we can shop from multiple insurance companies to help you find the right coverage at the right price.