Boat insurance can help protect not only your boat or watercraft but also protect you should someone get injured while you are on the water. Boat insurance provides coverage for:
- Power Boats
- Bass and Fishing Boats
- Jet Skis
There are several different types of coverages that you can purchase with a boat insurance policy:
- Agreed Value pays the agreed amount if your boat is totaled.
- Liability covers medical costs and property damage caused by an accident that you are responsible for.
- Uninsured/Underinsured coverage pays for your injuries and property damage caused by an uninsured or underinsured boater.
- On-Water Towing is available if you need assistance getting back to shore.
- Physical Damage coverage pays for damage caused by a collision with another boat or object.
- Personal Effects coverage can be purchased to cover the property you carry on your boat. Examples include fishing gear, navigational equipment, SCUBA gear, etc.
Get Your Boat Insurance Quote Today
Our licensed staff is ready to help you with quotes for your Boat or Personal Watercraft. We’re an independent insurance agency and can find you the right coverage at the right price.